Wednesday, September 26

Twenty-fifth week in Finland

This week, I had a pleasant surprise. I wanted to visit the Viking Village in Rosala the last week, but it was closed. In fact, I received a message from Sanna, who told me that she had called the Viking Village so that I can visit it. They told her that a tour group is better than a visit for someone alone. So, she makes sure that all pupils visited the Viking Village  with me! I'm really happy.
In these pictures the history and creeds of the Vikings were represented.

A small reconstitution of the Viking Age, with costume, weapons and shield, and the labyrinth. A fun time for everybody...
We also visit the traditional buildings: the typical home, the church dedicated where modern people come to get married, and the main building of the village, where was made ​​all diplomatic acts, deals and village festivals of yore.
This reminds me good memories ... 
Then we returned to school, where we had the circus workshop in the afternoon. Thank you very much Sanna, one more time, for this epic day!
Apparently, I gave the desire to Miss McAbre to refine her Swedish, and it looks like she love school benches!
I also spent some days to Pia's place for finnish the application for the project that I want to have In réunion for next year. There is actually her project, with intersting people from Italy, Slovenia, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia... I hope I haven't forgot some countries! Is a beautiful place, with very good apples, nice and crazy dogs. I also made a fireshow for them. Thanks Pia!

No comments:

Post a Comment