Wednesday, October 3

Twenty-sixth week in Sweden and Finland


This week, I went to Sweden to visit a friend. I took a boat cruise for the first time on the Viking Line. On the way, I met someone very kind from Turku, who offered me to sleep in his cabin with his family, so kind that they also paid the breakfast for me, beautiful people in a beautiful world, is nice to know them! Arrived in Stockholm it was raining, but I still visited the city, a pleasant walk.
In Uppsala, where I met my french friend, he shown me the cathedral, and he said to me that is the higher one of nordic countries: it looks like... Unfortunately, I don't saw the castle. He's also learning swedish actually, and he have a better level than me. Funny to try to speak with people, and don't understand what are they saying!
Came back to Stockholm, there was a bit of sunshine, but it was the evening. Anyway, the light was really beautiful for taking pictures. Taking the boat, I was checked by the by the customs authorities, they frisked my bag, trying to find some Zamal... I would look like a junkie? In the boat, I spent the night with a swedish woman and a finnish guy, we spoke a lot about geography, culture and religions. We finished the night around the arcade game. They have also paid me the breakfast... It's crazy how I'm feeling lucky! I'm so much happy to know them.
After the circus workshop in Rosala this week, Sanna shown me the church in Hitis. A nice, and quit old wooden church, with beautiful stained glass windows and beautiful paintings. In Finland, you can often find some scale models boats in the church. In fact, is the people who were storm's saved, that offer to the church to thank God who answered to their prayer.
Autumn is here! The trees are covered with yellow, orange and red color, the days become shorter very fast, and it starts to get cold. Miss Mcabre like it. It is true that, at least, it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment