Wednesday, October 24

Twenty-ninth week in Finland

This week, I spent a great weekend with my buddies in Livonsaari. It was my first smoke sauna, traditional sauna in Finland ... too good! Then we spent a nice evening, with a great decoration, very good food, but the best was the entertainment: karaoke, dance, crazy adult games, fire juggling by myself, and a guy disguised with a mask and covered by a burlap, whose came with a chainsaw and candy, the children was afraid, happy, and tried to hit him... crisis of pure uncontrollable laughter! I met some lovely people... Honestly, thank you, when is the next?
Two new groups and four sessions for the circus in the kindergarten. Even if they screams or they do foolish things sometimes, the children are so cute and nice, and I think they're really happy. I had a pleasant time with them.
I also began to do some circus for the children after the school, it was in the Dalsbruk's gymnasium. I need some good ideas for the next time... It will be around 15 sessions with about 10 preteens each time.
"I love living water!" _Miss McAbre

No comments:

Post a Comment