Wednesday, October 17

Twenty-eigth week in Estonia and Finland


I spent the weekend in Estonia. It was excellent! I had a nice walk with a good friend there, I also met very nice people and visited a few the old town and the surrounding area. The old town, with its towers, churches, cobbled streets and medieval ramparts is gorgeous!
Tallinn is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and I understand why...
I also enjoyed the street performers, and I done my first fire-show, alone in street, with bolas there. It's not me on this pictures... but this guy was a sacred presence!
Of course, it would be cheating to say that I was in Estonia if I only stayed in Tallinn ... Fortunately, I met a couchsurfer who took me to visit some beautiful places. There is a pictures of a northern coast spot, which remind me a few Réunion Island, with different colors and energy. A waterfall, this kind of little things that I miss so much... And on the last pictures, it was a wooden bridge, where people who get married come to hang a padlock and throw the key into the river. This bridge, which move a lot, is also a nice game for the not wise children...
And this is what I found when I came back to Helsinki... It was crazy! If I knew it before, I would have done the same! Anyway, I could initiate an event like this to Réunion...
The circus workshop is progressing well in Rosala, the children begin to manage juggling, it's a pleasure to see. I also began the circus workshops in the kindergarten in Kemiö, the children enjoyed it, as much as the aunties...
Wait a few for the bus in good company in Käsnas, because I was with Miss McAbre. Luckily it is not cold when it rains ...

No comments:

Post a Comment