Wednesday, September 12

Twenty-third week, Italy second part, Finland

For this second part of my trip to Italy, I saw a procession in the village of Certaldo, where, in the evening they moved a relic to the old town. The next day, I visited Florence, with its huge cathedral, statues, street markets and Ponto Vecchio. I also participated in the local tradition, to touch the nose of the boar and put a coin in his mouth for good luck
The next day, I went to San Gemignano with its towers and street artists. I ate the best ice cream in Italy, until proven otherwise, and I also saw a museum of torture ... strange feeling. Miss McAbre was really happy to see all these street artists.
For the last day of the visit, we drove visited the area. The landscapes of Tuscany, with its hills and solitary trees are significant. But the highlight was the discovery of the hot calcareous baths. I have no words to explain it, it is something that everyone should see and feel at least once in their life ...
Bagni di San Filippo.
Grazie mille one more time Ebo, this smiley guy, Stefano’s friend, who hosted me with an extreme kindness in Certaldo. I hope to see you again. And a lot of thanks too to Stefano, Eelin and her family for giving me the opportunity for this travel.
Return in Finland... The program for this autumn and beginning of winter, will be largely to do circus workshop in different schools and kindergartens, and to take Swedish courses. During this period I will be often in Kimito in the mainland, and I know fewer people there than in Vänö... I am a little bit afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment