Wednesday, September 19

Twenty-fourth week in Finland

This week I have been once again to Rosala. I took the boat very early in Vänö for go to Kasnäs, where I took the boat to go to Rosala. I wanted to visit the Viking village, that is there, but it was closed. Anyway, I had a great time with the kids making juggling balls and circus workshop. We will start next week to prepare the Christmas show. The system of education is exotic for me and it looks good... To take off the shoes before entering the classroom, there are not too many pupils, several classes work together in one room, there is no fence around the school and during the break they are not supervised.
I came back to Vänö during the week, where I helped Joakim to take away the little sailing boats from the harbor, to put them in the shed for the next summer.
We received Severo and Davide in visit in Vänö, two Italians who came with Pia and Eelin for a visit, a great sauna, and also because they need some help to prepare a project with Youth In Action Program in Italy... I hope to go there one more time!
It was necessary to do the inventory of Vänö's T-shirts and put them in order, a small thing really needed.
At this time, Miss McAbre has lot of work with the project we want to prepare in Réunion Island for next year, she works late during the night ... and doesn't sleep during the day contrary to what I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment