Wednesday, November 28

Thirty-fourth week in Réunion Island

Always in Réunion Island, time goes so fast... Here a lezard, it's a chameleon, but we call it "endormi"(asleep), because he are moving so slowly! The female is orange, and the male is green. When they are stressed, they become black, and while they are afraid they become white.
 Some more landscapes, peaks, mountains, ocean, sugarcane plots, sky and red earth...
 Food is so good in Réunion... there is a kind of typical dishes, prepared by my mother for the family. GoodX2. Ma fait pét mon ventre!
 The fruits and vegetables in the market. It smells and looks so good, colourfull... I took 12 kilos to bring back back with me in Finland.
I found Miss Mcabre... I don't know how, but she was to my favourite and magical spot when I need to be alone, or spent a good time with someone. Everybody should see and go there, at least once in their life, she told! True, but please, take care of this place.

1 comment:

  1. hey !! I really do wanna do some volunteering work in reunion island. I am french, I live in London. But I was born there. I am trying to find a good website to lead me onto going there and do charity work. can you help me? it's been hard to find places to search! email me if you can? I want to do it for real.

    ReplyDelete