Wednesday, December 5

Thirty-fifth week in Finland

Snow, snow snowing, white, cold, everywhere... I like it in fact! The workshop with the kids in Rosala goes well, we will be ready to have this famous christmas shown abd the story sounds interesting. I played again to volley-ball with the Lenita's group, and this little sports moment which will be every week is very cool.
This week they installed a rink in front of my flat, and someone borrowed me some ice skates, since that, every day, I'm going there to train myself. One of the best things ever...
It was the last training course of swedish last Monday... Everybody brought somethings with him, so we had a litlle party with glögg, biscuits, candy, homemade bread, polish cake and tropical fruits. At the end I made a fireshow.
I've been to a nice piano concert, which loos like a meditation ceremonial. We were not so much people, sit around the piano, some of us singing, the others drawing on a paper or dancing... Refreshing and energizing!
"Something wrong?" _Miss McAbre quote...

No comments:

Post a Comment