Wednesday, November 7

Thirty-first week in Finland

This week, I was to Brännskär, where I've been visiting Lennart, the only inhabitant. I spent some days there, and good time.
Lennart has a nice hobby, he builds boats: Its looks like it's a really good, and long work... I helped him to organize and clean the shed where the wood is stored, also, we have been picking some mushrooms in the forest, there was a lot!
The artist at work, and then the deserved relaxation...
This week, just before my circus sport's club, there was a match of hockey. The first time that I see how it looks like in real...
And then, Lenita, the woman whose I work with actually, invited me to play volley-ball with her group. It was nice to meet people and to do some sports. Today, my legs are hurting so much I'm not used to it anymore...
And of course, it was Halloween... Miss McAbre met a new friends for this occasion, Miss Pumpkin they amused themselves by scaring people together!

No comments:

Post a Comment