Wednesday, May 2

Fourth weeks in Finland



This week, we are ready for the arrival of three new volunteers, a Bulgarian, a Portuguese and a Reunionian, for three months. So I cleaned the countryhouse, where they will prepare for their mission, and take their meals. Little trouble with the vacuum cleaner and brooms, but I did my best as I could.

Miss McAbre was sad that I leave Vano this week and she was hidden for sulk, but I have to get the reunionians volunteer at Helsinki airport, and I am also invited to a party in Turku, with Juulia and friends, to mark the first of May. Have you find Miss McAbre on these two pictures?
So I took the ferry to Kasnäs, and from there I went with Joachim meet Stephano, who let me drive his car up to Turku, to watch a football game on his computer. I was happy to drive for the first time in Finland.
This is the week of the first time, you understood. For not changing, I went to see a football game in the evening with Stephano in Turku. Turku winner!
Finish this fabulous week on a note of reggae in the castle's park of Turku, what do you expect? Johanna and I, we have find there some people who were at Juulia's home the last night. It was a nice evening, with songs around the campfire, sauna and juggling. And especially great encounters.
When is the next?

No comments:

Post a Comment