Tuesday, April 24

Third week on Vänö

I started this new week with a small dip in the icy water with Johanna, who goes there every morning. Everyone have to try this absolutely, but you must be really motivated...
Johanna is finally returned to her home in Helsinki, and I have finished clearing land of juniper, which now looks like this. And aches that followed in the arms and back, but the enormous appreciation of the finish work .
Magnus and me have also started painting the boats, delicate work, not to overflow, and in a position a little hard to maintain. But it goes fast, him on one side, me on the other. It is the second ...
I also meet Miss MacAbre, native of Scotland, who awoke out of hibernation on a balmy day at 16 degrees.
She immediately rush to the refrigerator... Well yes, hunger is felt after five months spent sleeping!


No comments:

Post a Comment