Tuesday, May 22

Seventh week in finland

I started this week with a nice walk with Ramon on the coast of Vänö. I spotted some beautiful beaches as well, and some drawings on the rock formed by lines of stones. Apparently a Viking tradition. And the sound of birds take flight on the water, just beautiful.
Also, we had been questioned by journalists about a reason why we chose to come to Finland and the article was published ...
 

I also had some work to remove an old wooden fence that was more than 30 years old. It went fast with 4 people. The sheep were likely to escape, because the 210m of fence was broken. It wil now be replaced by an electric fence. I also spent a little time to varnish the bench around the culturehouse too.
I spent a night in Turku because I had to do paperwork for residency in Finland. I also had a nice evening in a bar.
I finished the week at Brännskär, Lennart and Marigaël came by boat to get me, after a bus ride and taxi to find the nearest harbor. Tomorrow I will go around on the island on a discovery walk.
Miss McAbre had hidden she was an artist at heart. And she has talent, here is what she has created on Brännskär. So ZEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment