Tuesday, May 15

Sixth week on Väno

This week, we had a lot of work to cut juniper to prepare the paths for the summer in Vänö. The work went quickly and in a good atmosphere.
Sunday, we wanted to surprise the Italian who came to Vänö. We prepared a poster where we had drawn Vänö. But it is we who have been surprised because he came with the boat taxi Express, to the otherside of the island. Funny moment.
I also had a bit of work with juniper that I had cut near the sauna. I used an electric grinder to reduce them into small pieces. It was a small machine, and I had to help Petra to prepare paths, so I did both for two days.
This week, Miss McAbre went to the chapel bell, so that Vänö will have the favors of nature for this summer, she said.
I also cleaned the little cottage where I will live during the summer. For decoration I chose, some stones, three pine cones, a cactus, and a dreamcatcher. it is not very big, but I think I'll spend a good time here: I can have guests ...
And now, finally, we hosted the latest entrant for archipelago rangers, a Spanish guy, called Ramon as it reads on the rocks. Here is the full team ... The team!

No comments:

Post a Comment