Tuesday, June 5

Nineth week in Finland

This week, I spent some days in Turku before returning to Vänö. Small glimpse, of the city, when I did some sight-seeing!
This was the work that was waiting for me in Vänö. Cutting the grass around the culturehouse, in good company, because I was with Inês and Petra. This job need to be repeateded every week, apparently because it grows fast. Indeed, in ten days, the trees are covered with leaves, flowers everywhere and the grass of 20cm, 50cm in some places!
Here is the bow that I bought in Turku. I do not know why I love this kind of stuff who shoot arrows, It's super beautifull, covered with leather to match the quiver, unfortunately, I only have two arrows for the moment. 
 
The only volunteer I found to test my precision was Miss McAbre. She was scared at first, she began to run away to escape for me, but I promised everything would go well and she accepted. Trembling, screaming, she saw the arrow coming and hitting the apple on her head. I would not have liked to be in her place ...

No comments:

Post a Comment