Tuesday, June 26

Twelfth week on Vänö

This week we had a wedding in the chapel of Vänö. The bride and  the groom was arrived in a carriage pulled by a horse. All my best wishes to the newlyweds!
For mid-summer, there was a karaoke organized to the culturehouse. There were a hundred people who came that night. I was placed to grill the sausages, but I still could have some fun. Not as much as Miss McAbre I think ...
Mid-summer, an opportunity to sleep late, slipping and falling down in many places of the island ... Here is a glimpse of the sky between 03.30 and 04.30 the following morning.
For finish this week, the first kid's club. Program: making balls placed in socks for make bolas, circus training, and a to draw circus tree with finger paint. The kids had fun, and Eelin, Rasmus and me too I think ... Thank you Marika for this beautiful picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment