Tuesday, June 12

Tenth weeks on Vänö

 
This week, I went for a boat delivery with Magnus and Rasmus. We received an electric sauna and stones at the port of Vänö, then we delivered it on another nearby island by taxi boat. A difficult delivery, because the bridge of the island concerned, had gone during the winter ...
I also accompanied Petra and Inês, who moved the sheep. In Vänö, sheep were loaded on a special ferry. Then we went on two small islands nearby. Brown sheep on one island, white on another. Without discrimination ... Something very interresting to see!
Always with Petra and Inês, I went into the path in the forest to help them to make the finishes. Including reviewing all signs to help future visitors to find the right way.
Eelin and I have also collected four boxes of the geocaches; for future orientation races. They needed to be prepared for this summer. I have brought them in their place, and I possess the secret of their location ... How much money are you ready to give me for the information ?
We received four guests, who came here to visit Vänö, and to prepare the various future projects together. In this pictures, Eelin, Pia and Pekka, Edwin from Venezuela and Ana from Brazil. I hope the mosquitos in the forest didn't scare you and you will want to return. We had a nice sauna and swim in the sea anyway!
Miss McAbre, meanwhile, was not feeling very well this last week. It's thus quite natural that she started to play the Tibetan bowl to rebalance the air around her ... So, she's getting better, and me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment