Tuesday, July 24

Sixteenth week on Vänö

To see the children in sailboats inspired me to try it ... I was asked if it's the first time that I doing it, and that was the case. Apparently it was hard to believe it, because I managed very well Maija said to me.
This weekend, we had Wooden boat day. A nice picnic on a small island near of Vänö, where we went in wooden boat, in a convivial atmosphere. In the evening a concert of accordion players. An amazing affluence...
This is the end of the archipelago's rangers mission, which lasted for three months. A perception that the time passed quickly, and the opposite at the same time. This week they came to make their Youthpass, before being left everyone on their side.
For the Kid's Club, we have taught to them a ball game, we showed them some magic tricks, and we concluded with an introduction to circus arts. One more time, they were happy.
Recently, Miss McAbre has guarded the garden of tomatoes and pumpkins. She says that she prevents the robbers approach ... But I suspect her of wanting to be the first to collect them!

No comments:

Post a Comment