Tuesday, July 17

Fifteenth week on Vänö

This week, I had some work, alone in the path. It was pulling weeds, and cut the brambles that had grown since the last time. An occasion to eat lot of berries...
Since the beginning of the month, and until the end of the month, there is a watercolor exhibition of an Italian artist about Tuscany, in the Cuture house. So I keep it open as often as possible.
For the Kid's Club, once again it went too fast for me and I forgot to take pictures ... The children has made ​​juggling balls with the help of Rasmus and Petra, and I have animated a circus workshop for them.
The big activity of the week, is the sailing course for children. Unfortunately, those days were very windy ... We trailing them by boat, to familiarize them with their rudder. But some lucky children had the opportunity to sail alone. Maija, Eirik and Tommy are very good teachers, they have also learned us to make the nodes, a great discovery for me.
 When we pulled the children, Tommy let me drive his boat for a while ... Cool ...
 And Miss McAbre there also got it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment